" I have always attended to all financial matters of the household such as banking arrangements, investments, superannuation and estate planning.
As time goes on, I am a little concerned for the future and the way things will be managed if I am unable to continue what I do today. "
… If I were unable to do this due to ill health or if something happens to me unexpectedly there is really no one else in the family to sort things out.
That’s a risk. My family and I need a ‘backup’.
What could I be doing now to prepare and better manage these risks, but stay in control?
… It’s becoming a bit of a chore – and to be honest, I could do with a little help
…So much is on-line these days.
I’m experiencing some issues in dealing with external parties through online access (online forms, emails, CHAT tools, etc.)
Is there a way to simplify things or help me get to terms with technology?
… time is the most precious commodity of all.
I could be enjoying more time with my family, grandchildren and friends.
My Records Ready will reduce your administrative burden and reduce the key person risk of managing your personal financial affairs
… while keeping you in control
We customise services based on clients needs.
What we do
- You stay in control
- We act as your personal CFO – dedicated to making your life easier
- We work alongside you, helping with whatever you need
- Investment recording
- Tax work-paper preparation
- Project Management
- Personal Financial Statement
we add Value
- We spend time where your accountant doesn’t have the time to
- We work to improve the information you provide to your various advisers
- Forward planning
- We can research & analyse alternatives to identify better value
- We are really good at problem solving
- We help give you back time
- We work with your existing systems and procedures where practical, or can suggest and help you implement suitable alternatives
- We are very well experienced with the most common software
- Our nature is to add value to what you currently do
- We will review your current processes and suggest improvements where possible
- We are great with technology, and have skills in showing others how to get the best from it
- For example it may be setting up electronic bank payments or automatic downloads of share prices into a format that allows you to do further analysis
- My Records Ready DOSSIER helps you prepare for an emergency
- We systematically document how your finances work and how to access key information – reducing risk
- Reviewed and periodically updated
- Transition planning
- You may want us to be a little more involved in your daily money management
- We can perform a full daily money management service
We are not a Tax Agent or Chartered Accounting service. We do not provide legal, financial or investment advice.
We act and liaise as your informed advocate – working with you and your existing relationships – to help you achieve the most effective results.
We support you to source the information you and they need, and identify the questions you may need to ask.